| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caparao in April is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 78mm (3.1in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Caparao April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Caparao, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Caparao:
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 185.5 kms (115.2 miles) N
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) NW
- Caratinga, Brazil - 85 kms (52.8 miles) NNW
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) WNW
- Ibirite, Brazil - 234.4 kms (145.7 miles) WNW
- Vicosa, Brazil - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) WSW
- Itaperuna, Brazil - 76 kms (47.2 miles) S
- Barbacena, Brazil - 213.6 kms (132.7 miles) WSW
- Cataguases, Brazil - 129.8 kms (80.6 miles) SW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 185 kms (115 miles) SW
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 207.3 kms (128.8 miles) SW
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) SSW
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 208.2 kms (129.4 miles) SSW